I lost my completed post and I neither have the time or energy to try to reproduce it.
Lots of things happened.
1 Binken became a star.
2. Scalise withdrew and we are probably further from having a speaker than before. Not sure if this is good or bad news.
3. We have no Ambassador to Israel or Egypt or other key countries.
4. Tuberville is still out there causing havoc.
5. I got tired of watch people needlessly murdered in Israel so I turned on Channel 10 and watched people needlessly murdered in Hialeah,
6 Howard Forman died. He was, among other things, Clerk of the Court and only 77.
7. Great game. Castellanos hit two more home runs and Phillies beat Braves to move on. Who would have bet that neither the Dodger nor the Braves would win a series
8. The anti semitism in our country is growing by leaps and bounds. I am just amazed about how much evil there is in the world.
9. Every time Trump opens his mouth, something more outrageous comes out.
10. Reputedly the My Pillow guy is bankrupt. Well deserved , and I don’t think he can count on Trump to help him out.
A majority of Democrats are calling for Menendez to resign. Not a single Republican had called for Tuberville to resign.
We have a busy weekend. Dinner with a partner tonight, Charles and Cindy at our house Saturday, and Dolphin game Sunday with Beth and Walter. Bobby and Elaine are finally back and they may come over after the game on Sunday. We will, if all goes well, finally have our railing Saturday. Bobby still recovering from broken hip.
I am posting this now just after midnight because I do not want to risk posting nothing.
I think the football term “Hail,Mary” needs to become “Hail Rebecca”.
See you tomorrow. At least that is my plan.